Mitigating your loss in a time of financial unrest can be one of the most forward thinking approaches you can take for your future. When crisis occurs jeopardizing your ability to pay for your home and property, there may be a number of alternatives to consider to avoid foreclosure, and federal crisis abatement programs designed to help you keep your home.
Laura Ceva can help you define your current situation and outline the choices and paths available to you to help you reach your financial goal – whether that is to save your home or unburden yourself from the financial responsibilities it creates.
Crisis Abatement: Federal Programs
There are several federal programs potentially helpful to distressed property owners aimed at increasing financial stability and saving families’ primary homes. Like with all federal programs, the application process is arduous, and providing complete information within the time constraints set out by each program is critical to success. Some of those programs include:
- Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP®)
- Second Lien Modification Program (2MP)
- FHA Home Affordable Modification Program (FHA-HAMP)
- Veteran’s Affairs Home Affordable Modification (VA-HAMP)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA)
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- FHA Refinance for Borrowers with Negative Equity (FHA Short Refinance)
- Home Affordable Unemployment Program (UP)
- Hardest Hit Fund (HHF)
Laura Ceva helps property owners create applications compliant with all of the requirements for federal assistance programs aimed toward helping homeowners keep their property in a financially reasonable manner. She can help dissolve confusion surrounding program benefits and requirements and elucidate the difference between their application procedures. Laura simplifies the application process by ensuring accuracy and completeness.
To find out more about the services and programs available to distressed homeowners not in foreclosure, call today to schedule your consultation.